Entrepreneurs don’t follow, they create. 😎🤠
Entrepreneurship is the way of thinking, acting, and hunger for making things better. An Entrepreneur gets the ultimate reward of being the ultimate boss. The best thing about starting a career as an entrepreneur is that you will be your own boss. So, how does one person grow as a leader, while others with the same intellect fail? Do entrepreneurs have a different genetic make-up? There are no classic answers to it. But one thing is common between every entrepreneur i.e. they have never give up attitude which definitely makes them stand out of the crowd. A leader is the one who makes the path for others.
Entrepreneurs do play a vital role in increasing the economy of the nation, below are some points stated:
• Entrepreneurs help in creating new business.
• They add to national income.
• Entrepreneurs break the hypocrite society’s mindset of a 9 to 5 job and thus help in creating social change.
Check out Best 5 Business Ideas you can Start Today.
The key to becoming a successful Entrepreneur:
• You should be a risk taker.
• Learn from your mistake.
• Hire for character and values.
• Work on what you love, things become a lot easier then.
• Challenge yourself as it is the biggest motivation one could give to oneself.
Entrepreneurs hustle a lot in their early stage and focus on main 2–3 revenue streams, in the long run, to keep their company running.
Even the shopkeeper, panwala, vegetable vendor are entrepreneurs since they need to get maximum productivity in the very limited resources.
How you can become a successful Entrepreneur?
If you want to be an entrepreneur , learn to hustle!
1. Your horn was built for the honk. It is one thing to be humble and another thing to be a jerk, but if you are afraid to promote you and your business, you are not hustling. This does not mean turning your Twitter into an RSS feed for your blog or telling everyone how awesome you are, but it does mean making a conscious effort to promote, tell people what you are up to, and also have confidence in your accomplishments. Successful entrepreneurs are great self-promoters and believe in both their business and themselves. Just don’t blow out the horn.
2. Screw Rejection.
You are taking a risk and putting yourself out there. Negabots will attack with their haterade. Hustlers don’t get embarrassed or upset, they answer all emails (even the negative ones), respond to critics, make sales pitches, and make it happen no matter what. If someone told me I shouldn’t start a TV show without going to broadcasting school and having twenty years experience, I just look them in the face and say, “Thank you for your opinion. I respect that and I’m doing things a bit differently.”
3. Don’t be afraid of saying “No”. If you are hustling, opportunities will come your way. If the opportunity isn’t right for you, say no. Don’t chase all the shiny red balls, just find the ones that work for you and your brand.
4. Knocking Down Doors. Often times the only way to knock down the door in the entrepreneurial hustling world is to blast it down. Cold-calling, asking friends for help, go to your family. Yes, it takes time but building a business takes hard, sweaty time
5. Fuel With Small Victories.
Building businesses takes patience and hustle. But, I know I have patience problems (Do you?). We all want results NOW which is the selling points of get-rich schemes, MLM’s, and other sketchy stuff. Fuel yourself with small victories: You were complimented on your business, a happy customer sends an email, you made one website sale. It is easy to bask in the light of BIG victories (million dollar deals, new clients, millions of web hits, whatever), but a series of small victories will give you the attitude burst to keep rolling.
In a nutshell, get out there, ignore the haters, build your business, and adjust your hustling thinking and your success will be limitless.
Thanks for being here 🙂